MAPS: Berger – Legendă Berger, Cahier – Legendă Cahier, Cordonnier – Legendă Cordonnier, Crayon – Legendă Crayon, Epouvantail – Legendă Epouvantail, Foie – Legendă Foie, Hetre – Legendă Hetre , Letter – Legendă Letter, Papier – Legendă Papier, Pissenlit – Legendă Pissenlit, Pomme de terre – Legendă Pomme de terre, Puits – Legendă Puits
The maps were prepared using:
- ALE_MapGenerator application developed by the Institute of Computer Science, Romanian Academy Iasi Branch ( http://iit.academiaromana-is.ro/),
- QGIS – A Free and Open Source Geographic Information System ( https://www.qgis.org/en/site/).
The following Geospatial data sources were used:
- U.S. Geological Survey’s Center for Earth Resources Observation and Science (EROS), 1996, for the Digital Elevation Model (30 arc-second DEM of Europe, 30 arc-second DEM of Asia and 30 arc-second DEM Africa),
- EuroGeographics for the administrative boundaries,
- European Environment Agency (EEA) for the hydrographic network (large rivers and lakes).